Create customized colors for your Floated Share Buttons to better suit your website's theme.
To get started:
- Login in to your Shareaholic.com account.
- Select your site from the My Sites dropdown at the top of the page.
- In the Social Sharing section, click on the Configure button next to the Floated Share Buttons.
- In the Preview pop up window, from within the Layout tab, select whether you would like to customize the appearance of the Floated Share Buttons for Desktop or Mobile layout.
Note: Changes made to the Floated Share Buttons on Desktop layout will not be reflected on the Mobile layout, and vice versa.
- Click the toggle next to Custom Icon Colors to select your own colors.
- Once you've enabled the custom colors, choose your custom background and logo color by either directly entering in the hex value or clicking on the color swatch to bring up the color palette.
- Use the color palette to select your desired hue for the background and/or logo colors. You will see these changes immediately reflected in the 'Preview' pane on the lefthand side.
- Click Save Changes when you're done!