You may not always want your Floated Share Buttons to appear on your website's landing page or a contact page where there's no real shareable content. Adding a display rule will allow you to remove the buttons from those pages or posts without removing them from your entire site.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Log-in to your Shareaholic.com account.
- From your Site Tools page, click the settings button next to the Floated Share Buttons section.
- Select the Display Rules tab at the top right.
- Add a rule by clicking the Add Rule button.
Dropdown Menu 1:
- Selecting Don't show will disable Floated Share Buttons from specific pages.
- Selecting Show will enable Floated Share Buttons on specific pages.
Dropdown Menu 2:
- On Homepage: Only on Homepage (Have you specified your homepage URL?)
- On URL paths exactly matching: Exact URL (ex: /my-road-trip)
- On URL path containing: Matching URLs (ex: /blog)
- On URL paths beginning with: Grouped URLs (ex: /2015/04)
- Add as many display rules as needed.
- SAVE your settings.
To delete a rule, simply click the red circle next to the rule that you would like to remove: