Shareaholic In-page Apps are special apps that let you place them exactly where you want in your website layout or template at the location where the app should be displayed.
If you have not already signed up for Shareaholic, check out the Getting Started with Shareaholic Guide before following the instructions below.
To install a Shareaholic In-page App:
- Login to your Shareaholic account and select the site you want to install the App on from your Sites Dashboard
- Next, in the Apps section, you will find the Share Buttons under 'Social Sharing,' and the Related Content under 'Content Personalization' sections. Click New In-Page App in the section for the app you want to add.
- Give the In-page App a name, like "Homepage" or "Sidebar" to easily distinguish each of your In-page Apps. This name is only used for your own organization, so choose a name which makes sense to you. For example, both "Top of Page Share Buttons" or "Top" would be fine In-Page App names:
- Customize the look and feel of the in-page app and click Save.
Read more about customizing the Related Content In-page App and the Share Button In-page App.
- Click on the Code tab at the top of the In-page App window. Each In-page App has its own HTML code snippet that loads the app where you position it on a page or in your template.
Copy and paste the code snippet in your website layout or template. As a reference, an In-Page app snippet would look something like this:
TIP For instructions on how to install the Shareaholic In-app HTML code snippet on various platforms, check our growing list of setup guides. If needed, you can also customize parameters passed into your In-page apps, such as title and URL, details here.
Congrats! You're all done!