Once you create a Shareaholic account and verify site ownership, you will be able to view your Earnings report at any time.
Where can I find the Earnings report?
- Log in to your Shareaholic account.
- Select a Site Profile from the My Sites dropdown at the top of the page.
- On the left sidebar, click Earnings
- The Performance tab will show you how much your enabled monetization apps have earned for the selected time period (set in the dropdown on the top right).
- To view your balance and request payment, click on the Payments tab.
- Earnings are verified within three weeks after the close of each month. So earnings for January will be verified and, if deemed valid, made available by end-February.
- For information about Payments and Eligibility, please click here.
From Your WordPress Admin
You can reach the above settings right from your WordPress Admin:
- Log-in your WordPress Site Admin
- Click on Shareaholic > Cloud Settings from the sidebar menu