Connecting your Shareaholic Plugin to a Shareaholic.com account is highly recommended. Doing so will unlock additional features that require authentication such as site ownership verification, team features and site integrations like Google Analytics.
A Shareaholic.com account is free and so is the WordPress plugin. We do offer paid upgrades for advanced features such as Share Count Recovery, advanced analytics, premium customization settings and priority support but these are completely optional. If you don't yet have an account, no worries! You can sign in or create an account for free when you click "connect" below.
Connect your Shareaholic WordPress plugin to your Shareaholic.com account
- From your WordPress Admin Dashboard sidebar, click on Shareaholic > Cloud Settings
- Click the "Connect Plugin" button. It can be found in the sidebar or the main body:
- Next, either create an account or log in to your existing Shareaholic account
- Once you are logged in to Shareaholic,a notification window will ask you to link your site with your Shareaholic account. Click Link to Continue.
- You will be redirected to your Site Profile's Apps dashboard on Shareaholic.com, and your Site Profile should now be listed in your My Sites list.
Change which Shareaholic.com account your Shareaholic WordPress plugin is linked to
If you need to change which Shareaholic account your WordPress plugin is linked to, in your WordPress admin console, go to Shareaholic -> Plugin Settings and tap Connect Plugin.