This is normally something pretty simple. Many times there will be conflicts with plugins using hooks and filters. Let us know which plugin is giving you grief, and we can take a deeper look into it and figure out a solution.
Articles in this section - Troubleshooting & FAQ
- How to Manually Update a WordPress Plugin
- WordPress Plugin - Why am I getting a 'Retry' message after installing the plugin?
- Allowing Shareaholic for WordPress & Drupal to work with your website or hosts firewall
- WordPress Plugin - How do I connect my WordPress plugin to a Shareaholic.com account?
- WordPress Plugin - How do I update the plugin?
- WordPress Plugin - Share Count Proxy API (Local)
- WordPress Plugin - Upgrading from SexyBookmarks to Shareaholic WordPress Plugin
- Why are there 2 Shareaholic plugins in the WordPress directory
- Shareaholic WordPress plugin isn't working with another WordPress plugin
- WordPress Plugin - Can I disable the redirect screen after activation?
- See all 12 articles