Signing up for a Shareaholic.com account unlocks even more features for your site, including our Social Analytics tool.
If you are using the WordPress plugin, you will need to link the plugin to your Shareaholic account, so your settings are updated in both locations. It is also essential to verifying your site. Here is how to connect the plugin with Shareaholic:
Connect the WordPress plugin to your Shareaholic account
- From your WordPress Admin Dashboard sidebar, click on Shareaholic > App Manager
- Click the orange button that reads "Shareaholic Dashboard" near the top of the page.
- Next, either create an account or log in to your existing Shareaholic account
- Once you are logged in to Shareaholic,a notification window will ask you to link your site with your Shareaholic account. Click Link to Continue.
- You will be redirected to your site's Apps dashboard on Shareaholic.com, and your site should now be listed in your My Sites list.
All done, now what?