You will need to access your Shareaholic.com account to create a unique code like this one to insert in your site's template -
- Login to your Shareaholic account.
- Select a Site Profile from the My Sites dropdown at the top of the page.
- Under Apps → Social → Follow Buttons, click New In-page App.
This will bring up a window where you can configure the appearance and settings of your Follow Buttons. You will be able to see a live preview of the Follow Buttons on the right-hand side of the window.
- In the Layout tab, enter the name of the location where the follow buttons will appear (e.g. Right Sidebar). Optional: Entering a Headline Text will add customized text above the Follow Buttons (e.g. Follow me!).
- Use the settings in the Design section to customize the theme, size, position, layout, alignment, and color of the buttons to best fit your website's theme.
- In the Accounts section, enter the username for each service you want as a button, and use the toggle buttons to enable/disable those icons.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Code tab to get the code you need to place in your site's template for your Follow Buttons.