This article will show you how to enable or disable the Shareaholic Tools Badge on your site. When enabled, the Shareaholic Tools Badge gives you quick access to all of your favorite Shareaholic features without ever having to leave your page!
Note: If you are a WordPress User and have not already connected your WordPress site to your Shareaholic account, please follow these instructions to link your site to your account before following the instructions below.
- Login to your Shareaholic account.
- Select a Site Profile from the My Sites dropdown menu.
- From your Site Dashboard, select Settings from the Site Settings column on the right-hand side of the page.
- The Tools Badge section is located under the Website tab of your Site Settings. Click the toggle switch to enable / disable the Tools Badge.
If the Toggle is green, the Tools Badge is enabled. If it is grey, the Tools Badge is disabled.
- Click Save Changes to apply your changes to your site.