First, you'll probably want to empty your browser's cache to make sure you are starting from a clean slate. And now for the fun stuff!
DESIGNER APPS & PLUGIN INTERFACE
THE TOP 4 BEST NEW FEATURES
- Mobile-ready: Our new apps are respond to fit in any display size.
- Customizable: Apply your own custom mods with CSS in your theme's stylesheet.
- Space-saving: The More Options button gives your readers access to all available sharing networks in just one click.
- Place Anywhere: Our plugin now supports WordPress shortcodes, which allows you more freedom in positioning our apps anywhere on your blog!
How to get started
- Post*, Page, Index** and Category** correspond to standard templates in your WordPress theme.
- For these template, there are auto-insertion options of Above Content and/or Below Content.
- Select your app placements by ticking the corresponding option box and pressing Save Changes.
- Each placement option corresponds to an app that can be configured independent of other apps.
- To edit each app, press the green Edit button beside the placement option to open its Edit Panel.
- Configure your apps individually to meet your preferences and save your settings to apply changes.
- Empty all caching plugins, along with your browser's cache, after adjusting your settings.
- Before Related Content will appear on your site, our server needs to process your site's content.
- Additional plugin options are available on the General Website Settings configuration page.
* The Post template relates to the permalink single-post view. These settings will not be applied to the apps that appear in your Index or Category template recent post feeds.
** The Index and Category templates display your recent post feeds. Index does not auto-insert our buttons onto a static homepage. You can use this article to help you with custom placement.
Share Buttons Customize Panel
EXAMPLE: Configuring your Share Buttons app
Related Content Customize Panel
EXAMPLE: Configuring your Related Content app
Create a new Shareaholic account or login to your existing account.
General Website Settings Configuration Page
Customize tweets for your Share Buttons.
Create a custom URL list in the PAGES TO EXCLUDE section to filter your recommendations.
EXAMPLE: Configuring your General Website Settings page
Advanced Plugin Settings Page
If this button reads Unable to reach any Shareaholic server, click here.
Warning: Resetting the plugin will generate a new API key and new app IDs for each placement option. Any custom positioning will need to be modified to account for the new app IDs.