Yes, absolutely! You can even change the pixel list at any time after the short link is created.
Articles in this section - Troubleshooting & FAQ
- My Link has been Identified as being Potentially Problematic
- How do I retarget Facebook Ads to every person that clicks on my links
- Where can I find my Pixel ID?
- Can I add multiple pixels to the same short link?
- How do I set up a custom Branded Short Domain?
- Do I need a new Pixel or can I re-use the one on my website?
- Can I export my links to a .csv?
- Does Shareaholic ever re-use short links?
- Why is there a difference between Shareaholic stats and those reported by my Ads platform?
- I've found a Smart Link that directs to spam, what should I do?