Are you having trouble uploading your photo or getting a broken avatar icon? Make sure you are uploading your photo correctly. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to upload your profile photo. If you followed these steps and it’s still not working, check:
- File size. Try a smaller high quality photo.
- File type is correct. Shareaholic supports JPEG, GIF, and PNG file formats.
- File dimensions. The photo you are uploading should be square (think Instagram).
- Your browser. Make sure your browser is up to date, or try using a different browser. Your upload problem may be related to the browser or computer you're using.
- Changes saved. Make sure your changes have been saved. You should see a green bar at the top of your profile pop up informing you the changes have been saved.
Please submit a support ticket in case you are still having issues and already tried all the above.