Shareaholic for Chrome
- Right-click the Shareaholic icon.
- Select Remove from Chrome
To temporarily disable, in-case you may want to re-enable the extension later:
- Click Manage to view your list of add-ons
- Find Shareaholic highlighted in the list
- Un-check the Enabled options box to disable without uninstalling.
You can reactivate the extension at any time by ticking the Enable box.
Shareaholic for Firefox
- Select Add-ons from the browser's main menu.
- Open the Extensions screen and find Shareaholic in the list.
- Click the Disable button to disable the extension... or click the Remove button to uninstall the extension.
- Click Restart Now
The Shareaholic Bookmarklet, a cross-browser sharing tool, can be easily removed from any browser in 1 simple step:
- Right-click the bookmark and select Delete or enter your web browser's Bookmark Manager to remove.