There are three default roles: Owner, Admin, and Member. Each of these default roles has its own default Permission settings, which can be changed or adjusted at any time, but if you find that you need more granular control over your team's roles, you can create custom roles with their own specific permission settings.
To learn more about Permissions and what they mean, check out this article.
Note: In order to access any team features, the site profile must have an active subscription that comes with Team features. Learn more about subscription plans.
- Login to your account and select a Site Profile.
- Select Settings from the lefthand menu.
- Select the Team tab to view your Team Management Dashboard.
- To add a custom role, click the Add Role button in the Permission Management section.
- Enter a name for your custom role, set the Permissions you'd like to give that role, and click Create when done, or click the 'x' button to cancel adding a custom role.
- You can now assign this custom role to members by selecting it from the 'Role' dropdown menu next to their member entry.