Your subscription plan may grant you access to Team roles and permissions functionality. This enables you to give access to additional users to a Site Profile, as well as giving you granular role-based control over permissions granted to each team member.
So if you are a small business owner working on growing your website, a client working with a developer (or vice versa), or even just a group of creators collaborating on a project, the Team Management feature is designed to make your life easier.
This article will cover how to create a team and invite members.
- Login to your account and select a Site Profile.
- Select Settings from the lefthand Site Settings column.
- Click the Team tab to see your Team settings.
This is your Team Management Dashboard. From here, you can invite members, create roles, and manage permissions.
- To add a member to the team, type in either their Shareaholic username or email address into the search box. Confirm the username/email of the user you're looking to add, and click the Invite to Team button to send an email invite.
- An email will be sent to the address listed, letting them know that they've been added to your site's Team. If you need to resend the invitation email for any reason, click on the Resend Invitation Email link. This is only applicable for invited members who don't already have a Shareaholic account.