In order to start capturing audience data through Link Manager, you need to setup pixels for each of your advertising platforms. In order to find your Pixel ID for AdWords, follow the instructions below. Don’t have an AdWords Pixel set up? Follow instructions here to get started.
- Log into your AdWords account.
- Open the “Tools, Bills, and Settings” navigation bar and select “Audience Manager”.
- In the Audience Manager page, select “Audience sources” and open the details for your AdWords tag
- Scroll down and open up the drop down for AdWords Tag setup Instruction and tag code.
- Within the Global site tag, you will see your Pixel ID in three places. Copy just the numeric value (NOT “AW-”) and paste that ID directly into Link Manager setup tab.