The setup process to enable or disable a Shareaholic App on your site is very easy. Follow a few short steps and you'll be done in just minutes:
Login to your Shareaholic account.
Select a Site Profile from the My Sites dropdown at the top of the page.
- In the Monetization section, scroll down to Related Content Banner Ads and use the toggle button to TURN ON or OFF.
Important Note: Display Banner Ads appear below the Related Content app, so you must have the Related Content App enabled in order for the Display Banner ads to work.
You can also choose how many Banner Ads to display.
- Click on the Configure button next to Related Content Banner Ads
- Choose to display up to 4 ad unit
- Click Save Changes.
You can reach the above settings right from your WordPress Admin:
- Log-in your WordPress Site Admin
- Click on Shareaholic > Cloud Settings from the sidebar menu