Our Display Banner Ads will appear below the Related Content app, so you must have the Related Content app installed on your page in order for the Display Banner ads to work.
To enable or disable Display Ads on your WordPress site, you will need to:
- Log in to your WordPress admin.
- Click Shareaholic > App Manager.
- From the App Manager, click either the "Edit Related and Promoted Content Settings" button or "Edit Monetization Settings" button.
- In the section below, where it reads "Include Display Ads within Related Content," click the toggle to TURN ON or OFF.
- Click Save Settings.
Note: In order for Display Ads to display show on your site, you must have Related Content enabled.
To enable or disable Display Ads on your website, you will need to:
- Log in to your Shareaholic.com account.
- Select your site from the My Sites dropdown at the top of the page.
- In the 'Monetization' section, scroll down to Related Content Banner Ads and use the toggle button to TURN ON or OFF.
Note: In order for Display Ads to show on your site, you must have Related Content enabled.
You can also choose the number of Banner Ads to display.
- Click on the Configure button next to Related Content Banner Ads
- Choose to display up to 4 ad units
- Click Save Changes.