The Share Buttons for Images feature allows site owners to automatically add share buttons to their images. Simply mouse over an image, and you will see your Share Buttons appear right over the image, allowing your readers to share the image straight to social networks. These Share Buttons are fully customizable and designed to match all of our Share Buttons, ensuring they'll always look sleek and professional on your site!
How to install Shareable Images
If you already use Shareaholic tools, follow these simple steps to enable Shareable images (Don't have an account? Sign-up here):
- Sign into your Shareaholic account.
- Select your site from the My Sites dropdown menu at the top of the page.
- On the Apps page, under the 'Social Sharing' section, use the toggle button next to the Share Buttons for Images box to enable/disable the buttons.
How to install Shareable Images on WordPress
1. From the App Manager page of your Shareaholic WordPress plugin, click on the green Edit Settings button that appears underneath the Share Buttons section.
2. Use the checkbox next to Shareable Images to enable/disable the Shareable Images buttons. Checking the box will enable the buttons; unchecking the box will disable them.
3. Click Save Settings to apply your changes.
- An image must be at least 80x120 or 120x80 pixels for the shareable image buttons to appear.
- Since there is no hover interaction on touch screens, the on hover shareable images buttons won't show up on smart phones and tablets.
- To show/hide the Shareable Images buttons on certain pages or images, check out these instructions.