Shareaholic.js watches the webpage it is loaded on and dynamically observes changes and automatically initializes apps as new Shareaholic canvas elements appear in the DOM. It automatically looks for empty .shareaholic-canvas elements. So, if you're using infinite scroll for pagination, Shareaholic Apps should work out of the box. If they don't for some reason, please contact us and we'll take a look!
Articles in this section - Troubleshooting & FAQ
- How to verify site ownership when on a subfolder
- Whitelist Communication with Shareaholic APIs
- Security Overview
- Accessibility (a11y)
- Shareaholic and Site Page Speed
- How do I connect my Drupal module to my Shareaholic.com account?
- How does Shareaholic index my content?
- Customization and Configuration
- Common Questions & Troubleshooting Tips
- See all 21 articles