Shareaholic for WordPress lets you disable certain Shareaholic App preferences on individual pages and posts. For example:
- Hide Share Buttons
- Hide Related Content
- Exclude from Related Content
- Do not include Open Graph tags
You can access these options from the Post or Page editor screen in the WordPress Admin Panel:
- In the WordPress Admin Panel, go to Posts / Pages > All (or Add New) > select an entry to edit > Edit
- On the right, at the bottom of the various option settings, locate the Shareaholic panel.
- You will see 4 options:
1. Hide Share Buttons
2. Hide Related Content
3. Exclude from Related Content
4. Do not include Open Graph tags
Select any options you wish to apply.
- Scroll back up to the Publish section and press the Update / Publish button when done.
- Your settings will now be updated according to your options.
- Remember to empty any caching plugins and your browser's cache if you do not see these changes take affect immediately.