If you have the Incapsula plugin on your website, chances are that the Incapsula firewall will prevent Shareaholic from indexing your content.
Find out how you can set security exceptions with your provider in order for us to crawl your website:
Whitelist Shareaholic IPs
- In your Incapsula control panel, navigate to: Settings > Security > Whitelist Specific Sources
- Please add in the following Shareaholic IPs:
126.96.36.199A full up-to-date list of our IPs can be found here.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click 'Save'
Whitelist Shareaholic User-Agent
Please ensure that you have also whitelisted our user agent ‘SteveBot'. If you need more information on SteveBot, do refer to this page here: https://www.shareaholic.com/steve
- In your Incapsula control panel, navigate to: Settings > Security > Bot Access Control
- Click on 'Add exception' and the Whitelist Rules for Bot Access window will pop up.
- Under the dropdown menu, select 'User agent' and key in 'Shareaholic' then click Confirm.