This is where you customize the Content Match Algorithm and can control exactly what and how much content meta data is used to compute the match score.
There are quite a few possible setting combinations for you to tweak to make the matched results the most relevant for your site visitors!
Customizing Algorithm from the Admin Console
- Login to your Shareaholic account.
- Select your Site Profile from the My Sites dropdown at the top of the page.
- On the 'Apps' page, in the 'Engage' section, click on Settings next to one of the Related Content app locations.
Note: Exclusions will apply to all the Related Content apps on your page, so you only have to enter this information on one app location for it to be applied to all others.
- In the Related Content Settings window, select the Algorithm tab.
- Here you have several options to customize -
- Click Save Changes when you're done.