No. Each short link Shareaholic creates is unique and is not reused, so you can be confident that the short link will always direct to the long URL that you intend it to.
Articles in this section - Troubleshooting & FAQ
- My Link has been Identified as being Potentially Problematic
- How do I retarget Facebook Ads to every person that clicks on my links
- Where can I find my Pixel ID?
- Can I add multiple pixels to the same short link?
- How do I set up a custom Branded Short Domain?
- Do I need a new Pixel or can I re-use the one on my website?
- Can I export my links to a .csv?
- Does Shareaholic ever re-use short links?
- Why is there a difference between Shareaholic stats and those reported by my Ads platform?
- I've found a Smart Link that directs to spam, what should I do?