We want you to have a great experience with Shareaholic Ads. Our team strives to bring high quality ads that are well placed to all our publisher partners.
However, there may be some specific sites that you do not want to show content on your site. In those cases, you can choose to exclude those domains from showing posts in Promoted Content.
How to exclude specific ads from Promoted Content
- Login to your Shareaholic account.
- Select your site from the My Sites dropdown at the top of the page.
- Under the 'Monetization' section, click on the Configure button next to Promoted Content Ads.
- Under the PAGES TO EXCLUDE FROM RECOMMENDATIONS field, enter the URL for pages or domains you do not want to appear on your site.
For example, if you do not wish to have YouTube links recommended, you would add “youtube.com/*” to the list:
- Click Save Changes.
- Allow up to 30 minutes before changes take effect on your site to exclude ads.
Note: Excluding URLs works for both Promoted Content and Related Content from your site. Learn more about excluding content from your site in related content.