You've enabled Related Content. It's been over a day, but recommendations still aren't appearing on your pages. You have an XML sitemap that outlines your links, which should have been crawled immediately. Still, no Related Content are shown. What do you do now?
- Check that the Related Content Data Status indicator on the App Manager page of the plugin is green and reads 'Ready'.
- Refresh Related Content by clicking on Edit Related Content and then Submit Request in in the Refresh Related Content section.
- Browser Caching: If you've waited more than 24 hours for recommendations to appear on your site, make sure you refresh your website while holding down the "Shift" on your keyboard to clear your cache.
- Server Caching: If your website utilizes server caching, make sure to refresh it.
- Local Network: In order for Shareaholic to index your website, your content needs to be hosted online and available publicly so that it is readily accessible. Indexing does not work if your website is hosted on your local computer.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, please submit a support request and we'll get right on the case. Be sure to include a link to your website, so that we can take a look at the issue and resolve it quickly.