IN THIS ARTICLE
To adjust the mix of Promoted Content posts that appear with Related Content, use the slider found in the Monetization tabs of your Related Posts settings.
How to Customize Promoted Content Settings
- Log in to your Shareaholic account
- Select a Site Profile from the My Sites dropdown at the top of the page.
- Under the 'Monetization' section, click on the Configure button located next to Promoted Content Ads.
- In the first section, you will see a slider, which indicates the mix of Promoted & Related Content that will be displayed in the Related Content app on your page.
- In addition, you can also set overrides for each Related Post In-Page app location. Override settings take precedence over the general "Promoted Content Ads" settings. So if you've set an override, you will need to edit each location going forward.
Settings Shortcut for WordPress Users
- Click on the Edit Monetization Settings button in the plugin App Manager
- Use the slider to manage how much of your content and revenue generating content will display in the app or to turn Promoted Content completely off.
What does each level of the slider mean?
|Position 1 (far left)||No promoted posts shown||$0 in revenue|
|Position 2||Fewer promoted posts than related posts||Low revenue|
|Position 3||Balanced number of promoted and related posts||Medium revenue|
|Position 4||More promoted posts than related posts||High revenue|
|Position 5 (far right)||Mostly promoted posts||Maximum revenue|
Related Content Banner Ads
These are the banners ads that appear below Related Content. You can turn them on/off and also specify up to how many banner ads to show: