Insights provided by third party services are critical to keep Shareaholic tools running smoothly. Also, revenue generated from this feature helps offset operating costs, which allows us to continue to offer our service for much lower or no cost to you. If you would like to disable third party data services, follow these simple instructions:
WordPress/Drupal Plugin Instructions
- Click on Edit General Website Settings
- Under the Analytics settings, toggle off "Use trusted third party data services"
- Save Settings
All other platform instructions
- Login to Shareaholic.com
- Select your site from the My Sites dropdown at the top of the page.
- Click Configure next to the Content Analytics app section.
- In the General Settings tab of the pop up, click the toggle next to Use Trusted 3rd Party Data Services to disable these services.
- Click Save Changes