When you use the Twitter Related Accounts feature, not only will your readers be able to easily share your content on Twitter, but they'll also be given the option to follow any related accounts that you specify!
This is an excellent way to get already engaged readers to follow your content across the web, boosting your social media presence and strengthening your brand!
This article will cover how to add your own Twitter accounts to appear in the "Who to Follow" list that appears after sharing content to Twitter through Shareaholic.
Note: This feature is available for Pro users only. Upgrade now!
1. Sign in to your Shareaholic.com account and select your Pro site from your list of sites.
2. Click on the Settings button on the lefthand column.
3. Click on the Sharing tab to see the Sharing Settings section.
4. In the Suggest Twitter Accounts field, add in a comma-separated list of Twitter handles you'd like to include.
Note: Do not include the '@' symbol or any spaces when entering this list. Twitter handles should be entered in the format of "twitter_handle1,twitter_username2."
5. Click Save Changes to save your Twitter handles.