This article will walk you through assigning and/or changing the site profiles associated with your premium plan.
Once you have subscribed to a Shareaholic premium plan, you can pick which of your site profiles you'd like to assign to your plan. This can be changed at any time while your subscription is active.
- Login to your Shareaholic.com account and go to your User Settings.
- Select Manage Plan from the lefthand column.
- If you have already assigned a site to your plan and would like to dissociate that site from your plan, click on the red trashcan icon next to your site's name, and select "Yes, dissociate this site" when prompted.
- Click the green Assign Site to Plan button and select the site you'd like to assign to your subscription.
- Once you've selected a site, you should see a green banner appear at the top of the page informing you that your site has been successfully associated with a plan. You'll now see a red PRO badge appearing next to your site on Shareaholic.com