You can access these options from your New/Edit Post or New/Edit Page screen in the WordPress Admin Panel.
Enter the Edit Page / Post screen.
Posts / Pages > All (or Add New) > select an entry to edit > Edit
- On the right, at the bottom of the various option settings, locate the Shareaholic section.
- There are 4 options:
1. Hide Share Buttons
2. Hide Related Content
3. Exclude from Related Content
4. Do not include Open Graph tags
- Select any options you wish to apply.
- Scroll back up to the Publish section and press the Update / Publish button when done.
- Your settings will now be updated according to your options.
- Remember to empty any caching plugins and your browser's cache if you do not see these changes take affect immediately.
Note: If a custom post type is being used for the content, these options cannot be applied.